Saturday, March 26, 2005

Live From FSF Meeting

I'm at the 2005 Free Software Foundation Associates' meeting. Strangely enough, it's in the William H. Gates building, and I'm using proprietary software: Blogger and Windows. But at least I'm using Firefox as the browser.

When I booted up my PC, I expected a couple of things to happen. First, I expected a wireless network, but I expected it to be passworded. I was right at the wireless, wrong about the password. Second, I expected to my use of Windows to be detected somehow, and for some horrible example to be made of me. That hasn't happened yet.

Almost time for the first session...

Tags: , .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this best software download site, it's pretty awesome too!

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Back to main page of this blog